Forums Horror Collectibles
Should this be the new Look for PINHEAD in the HELLRAISER?

You can offer your opinion on Dimenon Films' forthcoming remake of Hellraiser, which has Martyrs director Pascal Laugier going behind the camera. Here is what the new Pinhead will look like should Hellraiser FX vet Gary J. Tunnicliffe return to the franchise. No real decions have been made yet (this is a campaign piece). THIS IS NOT THE NEW LOOK YET.

So go tell Dimenon Films whether or not you like this new rendition of Pinhead.

DaShape Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 01:30 AM | 34331
Nope.

I don't like it.The cuts on the original pinhead looked like they were methodically placed.

There was a symmetry to the lines.

This gives a sense of how much pain he must have gone through while they were being perfectly cut.

Pretty grim and nister.The new look, while symmetrical, look haphazard and like they were hastily applied.

No long drawn out pain and suffering while they were being cut.

If that makes any sense.
Snoballz Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 02:00 AM | 34346
Nope.

I don't like it.The cuts on the original pinhead looked like they were methodically placed.

There was a symmetry to the lines.

This gives a sense of how much pain he must have gone through while they were being perfectly cut.

Pretty grim and nister.The new look, while symmetrical, look haphazard and like they were hastily applied.

No long drawn out pain and suffering while they were being cut.

If that makes any sense.

I don't like it either, for the exact same reasons.
gummi Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 07:26 AM | 34402
I like the original better as well but I think both verons speak drawn out pain lol. This bloody veron looks more tortured and mortal....less mystical.
ny ghoul Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 02:26 PM | 34442
No no no he looks nothing like Pinhead looks more like a degn for a new cenobite to follow pinhead in a sequal, Enter Nailhead... lol
Mr.BoneS Wednesday 2/04/2009 at 10:58 PM | 34491
No no no he looks nothing like Pinhead looks more like a degn for a new cenobite to follow pinhead in a sequal, Enter Nailhead... lol

LOL I agree.... :)
kweandee Thursday 2/05/2009 at 05:42 PM | 34580
I'll tell you how Pinhead must look like:

EXACTLY AS HE WAS ON THE LAST MOVIES.

Why invent a new look for him? Or make the old look "cool"?? They'll REMAKE, won't they? So, remake the film, keep the characters....

mple like this...
LÜCKMANN Thursday 2/05/2009 at 06:18 PM | 34582
Little Update for us on this piece . . .

Hello Brad,

I'm more or less forced to write you this message nce the supposedly new Pinead photos are confung people...

The stills of the new Pinhead you published on your te a few days ago have NOTHING TO DO with the official HELLRAISER reboot project I'm preparing.

I know you already made it clear in your article but you know how internet works : these photos being published in various tes without any details or explanation, a lot of fans seem to think that the new Pinhead will look like that. My answer is : NO HE WON'T.

This veron of Pinhead came from the vion of Gary J. Tunnicliffe and not mine or my producer's. I never met Gary and although I respect him a lot, I want to be very clear about the fact that my vion of the character will be TOTALLY different.

The new look of Pinhead is a VERY important matter to all of us.

Pascal Laugier
DaShape Friday 2/06/2009 at 12:07 AM | 34625
Looks good but keep it original
TekNik Tuesday 2/10/2009 at 07:19 PM | 35252
is nothing sacred anymore???????????????? this can EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 01:51 AM | 35328
Little Update for us on this piece . . .

a lot of fans seem to think that the new Pinhead will look like that. My answer is : NO HE WON'T.

I want to be very clear about the fact that my vion of the character will be TOTALLY different.

The new look of Pinhead is a VERY important matter to all of us.

Pascal Laugier

I can't say better.

One more pic from that crap and we should have civil war!

Uffff

Were this close!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/11/2009 at 04:27 PM | 35376