Forums Horror Movie Talk
hey sam! jasons moms head

i did a couple of the head in the fridge too just in case (do i get anything for this bedes an attaboy? lol)

Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 02:41 AM | 3897
Yes Bisco, you will get one of every mask that Sam makes for free. Hope that helps

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:46 AM | 3905
Yes Bisco, you will get one of every mask that Sam makes for free. Hope that helps

i wish lol
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:46 AM | 3906
Oh and those pics kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go ahead and admit to you guys. I am a huge Pamela Voorhees head fan, don't ask why, LOL! No seriously I actually have had a couple in my collection but Sam has the freaking screen used mold. I will be owning this, Bisco, maybe not but trust me bud. I will be taking care of Bisco and showing some Bisco love in the future. Just hang in there. Not exactly sure what yet but I am working on a couple of "ts" for my brudda Bisco County jr.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:48 AM | 3907
For those that missed it during Monday Night Mayhem, this is Sam's "MOM" that will come out soon......
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:51 AM | 3909
i just realized they used two different scuplts at the end of the movielook at the difference between the last couple
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:53 AM | 3910
And next time it will be more than just a t-shirt (your Halloween pic rocked!!!)
DaShape Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:54 AM | 3911
ya but that pic sucked lol i needed a haircut bad lol
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:56 AM | 3913

You can re-take it sometime and we'd replace it on the myspace at your convenience (if you want)
DaShape Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:58 AM | 3915

You can re-take it sometime and we'd replace it on the myspace at your convenience (if you want) aint no big thing i just look like the dork i am in that ha ha ha
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 03:59 AM | 3917
i just realized they used two different scuplts at the end of the movielook at the difference between the last couple

I always thought that the second one looked like someone's actual head in makeup.
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 04:06 AM | 3921
I agree....but I like the more dry mummy look of the pics before that one..obviously different...I can't remember if that head was a dream sequence..but it looks like a makeup..not a prop
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/06/2008 at 04:16 AM | 3930
I agree....but I like the more dry mummy look of the pics before that one..obviously different...I can't remember if that head was a dream sequence..but it looks like a makeup..not a prop those were the best shots available off the dvd i hope they help
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 04:18 AM | 3931
I agree....but I like the more dry mummy look of the pics before that one..obviously different...I can't remember if that head was a dream sequence..but it looks like a makeup..not a prop those were the best shots available off the dvd i hope they help They sure did Bisco..thank you very much...and the Tarman pics were perfect.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/06/2008 at 04:24 AM | 3934
Hey Bisco or anyone else that knows, does the head open its eyes in that last pic. The one that looks different from the others?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 06:50 AM | 3949
Hey Bisco or anyone else that knows, does the head open its eyes in that last pic. The one that looks different from the others?

Well, as far as I can remember... that's the head used in the last shot of the film. The head doesn't open it's eyes... it's just there, then the credits roll. Correct me if I'm wrong though (it's been a while nce I've seen it all the way through).

Awesome avatar and g by the way.

8-)
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:12 AM | 3951
Tell em Large Marge sent ya!

with that ^^ being said, I think you are right Patrick. I need to pop this sucker in!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:15 AM | 3952
Alright guys, we have to settle this......is the head the same in the last shot or is it indeed different.....

My question is this, the last one I see eyelashes, could this be a real person?

Whoever proves one way or another wins a movie from Bisco's collection, I will pay for it. Can be anything from his list, even The Breast Invaders from Mars

8-)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:22 AM | 3953
Well here's the deal. A bit of reasearch got me this:

"Part of Jason's shack in the woods is a dedicated shrine to Mrs. Voorhees, her head being the centerpiece of a sea of dead bodies. I love that severed head. Best of all is how much its appearance changes from scene to scene. In the very beginning of the movie, it's not quite mummified (and more importantly, it's resting next to an older-style bottle of V8 juice), soon trading it its still-human hues for what you're seeing in the photo up above. It'd suffer through a final makeover for the clong moments of the film -- in fact, the very last scene of the film, where the camera slowly zooms in on the decapitated Voorhees head seemingly for no apparent reason. You might notice that during this scene, the head looks an awful lot like a girl in makeup. It was a girl in makeup. Originally, the ending of Part 2 had the gross head's eyes opening, with Mrs. Voorhees acknowledging the audience just before the credits rolled. Cheesy as it may have been, I go to sleep every night pissed that they didn't do that scene."

This came from this te:
href="http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0942/">http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0942/

Whether or not this is "proof" isn't really up to me. But it's pretty convincing.
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:32 AM | 3954
Heres another:

"Throughout the final scene, the mummified head of Mrs. Voorhees is noticeably an actress wearing makeup rather than a fake head. The final shot is a close-up of the head, ending in a freeze frame before the credits roll. Originally this shot ended with Mrs. Voorhees opening her eyes and smiling, but at the last minute Steve Miner decided this effect was hokey and cheapened the movie's impact."

href="http://www.thefleshfarm.com/fridaythe13th/friday2.htm">http://www.thefleshfarm.com/fridaythe13th/friday2.htm

Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:34 AM | 3955
Holy hell, Patrick is getting a United Myers31TKD Day this weekend for this!

Oh and Bisco, get him a movie list that is unless someone thinks this is wrong?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:39 AM | 3956
LOL. United Myers31TKD Day... I like it. Hey man... I don't know how reliable these sources are, but condering all of our suspicions, I think I'm sold.
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:48 AM | 3957
Just one more mention... the last quote that I posted can also be found under "trivia" at IMDB.

href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082418/trivia">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082418/trivia
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 07:59 AM | 3959
Ok. Last one... I promise.

"The 411: One wishes that Paramount would just bite the bullet and release the unrated verons, especially in light of some of the gruesome efforts we've seen in big budget action films over the years. Unfortunately, horror got gnificantly spanked by the Reagan-era MPAA, and the films were so poorly received by critics that Paramount quickly dumped the franchise as soon as they had the excuse of poor revenues (which still brought in gnificantly more than their budgets). For those of us who want to see Claudette's death, or Mrs. Voorhees' eyes opening at the end of Part 2, we'll just have to wait until Paramount needs another cash infuon."

At the very bottom of the page:
href="http://www.411mania.com/movies/dvd_reviews/38444/The-Cool-Channel-DVD-Review:-Friday-the-13th:-From-Crystal-Lake-to-Manhattan,-Disc-1.htm">http://www.411mania.com/movies/dvd_revi ... Disc-1.htm
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/06/2008 at 08:15 AM | 3961
Holy hell, Patrick is getting a United Myers31TKD Day this weekend for this!

Oh and Bisco, get him a movie list that is unless someone thinks this is wrong? ill send him a list in a few
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/06/2008 at 11:15 PM | 3992
Sweet prop bro. Very realistic.

-Dexter
Doppelganger Friday 3/07/2008 at 07:21 AM | 4033
Yummy! that is the best thing in that fridge!

would go good with milk!
RickyTheShape Friday 3/07/2008 at 08:35 AM | 4038
For no good reason I will post this pic here, just haven't seen ole Betsy in like 20 years, thought it was kinda cool
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/09/2008 at 08:55 PM | 4309
Wow. Mrs. Voorhees is looking very good for her age. I mean damn... she's gotta be like in her 80s.
Myers31TKD Monday 3/10/2008 at 06:34 AM | 4355
Seriously. That's awesome. Really great pic. -Dexter
Doppelganger Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 05:42 PM | 4741
For no good reason I will post this pic here, just haven't seen ole Betsy in like 20 years, thought it was kinda cool

Awesome pic dude. She does look good for her age.
RickyTheShape Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 05:43 PM | 4742
Hey guys, sorry to bring this back up but I found this on the net. This is the person in full Pamela Voorhees makeup for that scene where she was supposed to open her eyes at the end of part 2. (Behind the Scenes photo)

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/27/2008 at 03:54 AM | 9946
Hey guys, sorry to bring this back up but I found this on the net. This is the person in full Pamela Voorhees makeup for that scene where she was supposed to open her eyes at the end of part 2. (Behind the Scenes photo)

ive seen that before but totally forgot about it thanks for posting that!!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/27/2008 at 04:06 AM | 9947
That's really interesting. It looks different from the final scene to me though. It seems like they wouldn't go through all that trouble to do the hands and everything else for just a shot of the head. It looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water and grabs Chris at the end of Pt. 3. VERY cool picture Justin! Thanks for giving us the look.
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/27/2008 at 04:58 AM | 9955
That's really interesting. It looks different from the final scene to me though. It seems like they wouldn't go through all that trouble to do the hands and everything else for just a shot of the head. It looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water and grabs Chris at the end of Pt. 3. VERY cool picture Justin! Thanks for giving us the look. hmmm pat i think you are correct in the pt 3 evaluation
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/27/2008 at 05:16 AM | 9956
It looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water and grabs Chris at the end of Pt. 3. VERY cool picture Justin! Thanks for giving us the look.

Ahhh we think alike Patrick, I told Justin the exact same thing right before he posted it.

I'm more confident now that you've come to the same concluon.
DaShape Sunday 4/27/2008 at 06:13 AM | 9957
You guys are right in your assumptions. That picture posted above is in fact Mrs. Voorhees from part 3, not from part 2.

Also, great research on the head at the end of part 2 guys. The "head" was played by Connie Hogan, the ster of the production manager on part 2, and was indeed supposed to "open her eyes and smile" according to FX man Carl Fullerton. Hogan herself says she wore a ton of make-up, dentures and even contact lenses for the scene, which was obviously cut from the final film. So yes, there were two different mummified heads for part 2. Now imagine if that scene was left in, how much F13 could've changed. It would've totally brought a concrete supernatural element to the storyline that early in the series.

Here's a RARE pic of the Mrs. Voorhees make-up from part 3, worms and all . . . .

Crash Sunday 4/27/2008 at 10:52 AM | 9962
great pic there crash!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/27/2008 at 01:17 PM | 9966
You guys are right in your assumptions. That picture posted above is in fact Mrs. Voorhees from part 3, not from part 2.

Also, great research on the head at the end of part 2 guys. The "head" was played by Connie Hogan, the ster of the production manager on part 2, and was indeed supposed to "open her eyes and smile" according to FX man Carl Fullerton. Hogan herself says she wore a ton of make-up, dentures and even contact lenses for the scene, which was obviously cut from the final film. So yes, there were two different mummified heads for part 2. Now imagine if that scene was left in, how much F13 could've changed. It would've totally brought a concrete supernatural element to the storyline that early in the series.

Here's a RARE pic of the Mrs. Voorhees make-up from part 3, worms and all . . . .

Thanks for the pic and the extra info man! You bring up a very good point about how the series would have changed had the original ending stayed the same. I guess that makes me think that they made the right decion. But STILL... I NEED to see that ending!!!
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/27/2008 at 01:29 PM | 9969

Thanks for the pic and the extra info man! You bring up a very good point about how the series would have changed had the original ending stayed the same. I guess that makes me think that they made the right decion. But STILL... I NEED to see that ending!!! come hell or high water i WILL find that footage. ive found just about everyting else ive wanted. the hunt is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/27/2008 at 02:51 PM | 9975
come hell or high water i WILL find that footage. ive found just about everyting else ive wanted. the hunt is on

Fly like the wind Bisco!
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/27/2008 at 03:35 PM | 9982
Same here about that Part 2 intended ending.

I really want to see that now . . .. I'm wondering what I'll think after I see it . . .will I wish that they had put that in or will I be glad it was cut???
DaShape Sunday 4/27/2008 at 03:36 PM | 9983

hmmm... Looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water at the end of F. 13th part 3 huh??? I absolutley LOVE/Apluod that scene!!!
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/29/2008 at 12:47 AM | 10157

hmmm... Looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water at the end of F. 13th part 3 huh??? I absolutley LOVE/Apluod that scene hahahahahaha... I am qouting myself because I just realised that you guys already figured that out! haha... I was going through the post an seen the first post with this and qouted it before I finished reading the rest of the posts... MY BAD YA'LL!!! I hope you find that footage Bisco!!! I want it sometime should you find it!!!
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/29/2008 at 12:53 AM | 10162

hmmm... Looks more like the Pamela Voorhees that jumps up out of the water at the end of F. 13th part 3 huh??? I absolutley LOVE/Apluod that scene hahahahahaha... I am qouting myself because I just realised that you guys already figured that out! haha... I was going through the post an seen the first post with this and qouted it before I finished reading the rest of the posts... MY BAD YA'LL!!! I hope you find that footage Bisco!!! I want it sometime should you find it if anyone can find it..........................its me! and i will hook you guys up if i do!!!!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 4/29/2008 at 12:55 AM | 10163