Forums Horror Collectibles
Worst Nightmare???

What's the WORST nightmare that you have ever had that you can remember?
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 03:07 AM | 37451
I had a very intense you're sleeping but REALLY thought you were awake:

I dreamt that i was dreaming about hearing noises at the front door..so i got up to check and make sure everything was ok. I look through the peep hole...noone there; so I head back to bed. (im dreaming now mind you) All of a sudden I hear the floor board near my bed creak so I open my eyes and theres a guy with an axe there and WHAM! he descends that sucker onto my face. THEN i wake up for real. It was twisted and terrifying!
ny ghoul Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 03:47 AM | 37461
man I used to have one when I was young, a reoccurring nightmare of this red room, everything from the lighting to the couch and bean bag chair (yeah way back

) was this evil red color. And behind this counter was two sliding wooden pains. Over top of them was about a 3 inch spot from the wooden pains to the ceiling where you could see the room behind the counter. There use to be these red eyes that I would see and this evil lady who now I can't remember what she looked like but really creepy looking. It freaked me out for about a full year. I would have it over and over.

As an adult I have only had one reoccurring nightmare and it started and stopped at a house we rented. I would dream of people breaking in and holding my wife and I hostage. I had that all the time in that house, moved, never have had it again. I have had a dream nce then about the house but it is me looking at it and watching it get robbed, not the other way around. Very freaky to this day.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 04:21 AM | 37464
Pretty much falling from a building.

I'm terrified of heights but for some reason air plane rides and roller coasters don't bother me . . . just tall buildings.

I use to dream about falling off buildings all the time. My stomach felt like it was in my brain then I'd wake up . . . sucks to get that feeling when your not really falling.
DaShape Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 05:39 AM | 37477

I dreamt that i was dreaming about hearing noises at the front door..so i got up to check and make sure everything was ok. I look through the peep hole...noone there; so I head back to bed. (im dreaming now mind you) All of a sudden I hear the floor board near my bed creak so I open my eyes and theres a guy with an axe there and WHAM! he descends that sucker onto my face. THEN i wake up for real. It was twisted and terrifying

WOW!! Just reading that is pretty damn scary!!! I would have flipped out if that happened to me lol.

Is this a reoccurring dream or did you only have it once?

God that had to of been scary

KimmyBlanks Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 12:33 PM | 37529
man I used to have one when I was young, a reoccurring nightmare of this red room, everything from the lighting to the couch and bean bag chair (yeah way back

) was this evil red color. And behind this counter was two sliding wooden pains. Over top of them was about a 3 inch spot from the wooden pains to the ceiling where you could see the room behind the counter. There use to be these red eyes that I would see and this evil lady who now I can't remember what she looked like but really creepy looking. It freaked me out for about a full year. I would have it over and over.

As an adult I have only had one reoccurring nightmare and it started and stopped at a house we rented. I would dream of people breaking in and holding my wife and I hostage. I had that all the time in that house, moved, never have had it again. I have had a dream nce then about the house but it is me looking at it and watching it get robbed, not the other way around. Very freaky to this day.....

Wow... that is crazy!

It always makes you wonder what the meaning is behind that dream.

They always say dreams/nightmares stand for something... I wonder what that something is/was??

I also wondered what history that house you rented had.

It almost seems like an Amityville Horror type of thing... very creepy!
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 12:37 PM | 37532
Pretty much falling from a building.

I'm terrified of heights but for some reason air plane rides and roller coasters don't bother me . . . just tall buildings.

I use to dream about falling off buildings all the time. My stomach felt like it was in my brain then I'd wake up . . . sucks to get that feeling when your not really falling. Jesus... that would be pretty terrifying!

Especially when you are deathly afraid of heights!

I am the same way with needles.

I have a dealthy phobia of Needles! I faint, puke, and have anxiety attacks if I see a needle and I had this dream where I fell in a pool of needles one time and I woke up in an anxiety attack.

Those are the worst!
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 12:41 PM | 37533

I dreamt that i was dreaming about hearing noises at the front door..so i got up to check and make sure everything was ok. I look through the peep hole...noone there; so I head back to bed. (im dreaming now mind you) All of a sudden I hear the floor board near my bed creak so I open my eyes and theres a guy with an axe there and WHAM! he descends that sucker onto my face. THEN i wake up for real. It was twisted and terrifying

WOW!! Just reading that is pretty damn scary!!! I would have flipped out if that happened to me lol.

God that had to of been scary lol just once! but it was enough to last me a life-time......btw Im convinced that the house I had the dream in was haunted. Unrelated to my opinion of the place being haunted one night about 3 months after the dream I came home and my phone wires were cleanly severed outde my yard! I moved one week later!
ny ghoul Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 01:15 PM | 37534
Seeing a ngle sprout on an ironing board would be my worst nightmare. I just don't think I could cope if I ever saw that in person!
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 03:17 PM | 37554
I have nightmares with Ryan nipples....

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 03:36 PM | 37555

God that had to of been scary lol just once! but it was enough to last me a life-time......btw Im convinced that the house I had the dream in was haunted. Unrelated to my opinion of the place being haunted one night about 3 months after the dream I came home and my phone wires were cleanly severed outde my yard! I moved one week later

Ummm yea... I definitely would have moved my ass out of there fast! lol

KimmyBlanks Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 04:02 PM | 37558