Forums Off Topic
The THANK YOU thread

Sorry for another topic saying thak you for somebody, but I have too many thanks to give, so I start this thread.

Feel free anyone to use it!

I'd like to thank our common friend (with that haughty way to speak and his white ck skin

He sent me the RZ Halloween movie and documentary His Name Was Jason, wich I couldn't see yet because there's no subtitles, and my english is not on that high level to understand everything, so I don't want mess all cuting parts of the film. Oh, and cards of Rubber Gorilla, too! Many people here makes marvelous things for this poor banana eater, and there's some time I want to thank them:

TOMMY aka HOMICIDAL9 for the great t-shirt, thanks dude!

JUSTIN aka BIGHEAD aka BOOMANN for the t-shit too, the card and magnet, and many others secrets I can't tell hereCHRIS aka SNOBALLZ, regardless we can't make busness but the atention you gave me, thanks a lot!RYAN aka NIPPLE MANIAC aka HARRY WARDEN, for the best stuff actually a fan could have in Bral, mainly that knife, man oh man, that knife is my life... Thanks again bro! I don't forget ya!

And all the other guys here to be always compreenve with this stupid here!

THANKS HORRORBID
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/09/2009 at 11:59 AM | 39105
It was my pleasure.

By the way, I pissed on those dvds before I sent them.
Sourfacedbastard Monday 3/09/2009 at 12:24 PM | 39107
It was my pleasure.

You did it? So I will make a clone of you here to put on the zoo with the monkyes!

LÜCKMANN Monday 3/09/2009 at 12:26 PM | 39108
You're welcome, Glauco.

We'll get a mask to you someday.
Snoballz Monday 3/09/2009 at 01:25 PM | 39110
You're welcome, Glauco.

We'll get a mask to you someday.

Oh, no doubt about it, Snowy.

In fact, I'm right now making a deal with the devil. I'm solding my soul for 250 bucks. Great deal, uh?
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/09/2009 at 01:53 PM | 39111
It was my pleasure.

You did it? So I will make a clone of you here to put on the zoo with the monkyes! Sorry, I haven't sniffed enough nail varnish today in order for me to understand what the hell you're talking about!
Sourfacedbastard Monday 3/09/2009 at 02:06 PM | 39113
First things first: you paint your fingernails? Uh, what a fag...

I'm saying I will take your urine, then extract your DNA from it and voilà!

Chris Morgan clone!

Then I'll throw your clone to the male monkeys on the zoo, 'cos they are too lonely... Do you read me?

LÜCKMANN Monday 3/09/2009 at 02:29 PM | 39115
I would never wear nail varnish. If wanted to look like a gay all I'd have to do would be to have my haircut in the same style as yours!

Gaylord!
Sourfacedbastard Monday 3/09/2009 at 05:53 PM | 39120
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/09/2009 at 06:01 PM | 39121
You guys are too funny....lol :)
kweandee Monday 3/09/2009 at 06:32 PM | 39125