Forums Horror Movie Talk
why do most of the mask community always...............

refer to everyone as "bud" ? ? ? ? ?

lol i always wondered about this

someone that just added me on myspace who just collects called me bud tonight
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:12 AM | 5224

I don't know bud?

HAHAHAH you knew that was coming . . .however now that you've brought it up I can never say bud again . ..
DaShape Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:14 AM | 5225

I don't know bud?

HAHAHAH you knew that was coming . . .however now that you've brought it up I can never say bud again . .. i swear to god everyone says it!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:15 AM | 5226
I've always called people "bud". Don't know why... just have. It's much better than "pal" or "dude".
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:16 AM | 5227
i always say bro

dude is too 1980s for me lol
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:17 AM | 5228

I don't know bud?

HAHAHAH you knew that was coming . . .however now that you've brought it up I can never say bud again . ..

i dont know pal

Matthew Mayhem Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:18 AM | 5229
i always say bro

dude is too 1980s for me lol

I'm with you there "bro." LOL Great I can never say "bro" again without thinking of this... -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:29 AM | 5230
Wow, are we in the twilight zone? Fenner and I just talked abut this. I rarely ever say it in everyday life but for some reason I have always said it on the PC. Most of you who know me know I almost always open with "Hey bud," Wow again, this is just weird that you brought this up Bisc.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:31 AM | 5232
Wow, are we in the twilight zone? Fenner and I just talked abut this. I rarely ever say it in everyday life but for some reason I have always said it on the PC. Most of you who know me know I almost always open with "Hey bud," Wow again, this is just weird that you brought this up Bisc..... ive just been hearing it a lot more than usual lately

Gary always says it and i thought it was just him but its everyone lol
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:35 AM | 5234
Wow, are we in the twilight zone? Fenner and I just talked abut this. I rarely ever say it in everyday life but for some reason I have always said it on the PC. Most of you who know me know I almost always open with "Hey bud," Wow again, this is just weird that you brought this up Bisc.....

Wow... that's weird.

I just type the way I speak... and like I said before, I always say it. Oh... and amazing body count Justin. It's almost as if you didn't have to try.

Myers31TKD Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:38 AM | 5235

Wow... that's weird.

I just type the way I speak... and like I said before, I always say it. Oh... and amazing body count Justin. It's almost as if you didn't have to try.

ya that seems awful high...................
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/13/2008 at 02:42 AM | 5236
well, i use all the above and more in both real life and on the net. I use "dude" and "brother" and "bro" at my work and at home.

My students get a kick out of me calling them dude or bro.

When it comes to females i say "lady" or "woman" alot.

I have never said "bud" mainly because little Rudy from the Cosby Show used it up and then some for me.....strange yet cool topic....alot like the people here...lol.

Tommy
Homicidal9 Friday 3/14/2008 at 12:42 AM | 5323
My students get a kick out of me calling them dude or bro.

Tommy

Yeah I would have found it a little odd if my teacher approached me like that.. Especially in the 7th grade. She was a mean old bat! -Dexter
Doppelganger Friday 3/14/2008 at 04:53 AM | 5373
whats up Bud? take care Bud!

Every word out of your mouth is either hell or shit or damn
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/16/2008 at 06:35 PM | 5638

LOL, good call . . BUD HAHAHAHAHA.

Could this be the scene that started it all?
DaShape Sunday 3/16/2008 at 06:40 PM | 5639

LOL, good call . . BUD HAHAHAHAHA.

Could this be the scene that started it all?

OH NO NO!! Fast Times at Ridgemont High....Spicoli to Mr Hand....WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM BUD??
HorrorSanctum Monday 3/17/2008 at 12:27 AM | 5665
Johnny Bisco Monday 3/17/2008 at 12:34 AM | 5673

Ok so I slightly misquoted
HorrorSanctum Monday 3/17/2008 at 12:47 AM | 5681
hey budddddddddddddddd i wasnt trying to correct you lolyou brought up spicoli so i thought id post a pic

Johnny Bisco Monday 3/17/2008 at 12:51 AM | 5685