Forums Horror Movie Talk
Julie Benz joins Saw V

Coming Soon says:Julie Benz (Showtime’s “Dexter,” upcoming Punisher: War Zone, Rambo, and the sexy vampire Darla from TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel) will top line Saw V, the latest installment in the Lionsgate/Twisted Pictures franchise, reports Variety.

Some people love the Saw franchise and others hate it . . . I personally don't mind them and have had a good movie experience with everyone I've seen so far.

I say bring on another (see our Saw discuson in the movie reviews thread).

However, adding this spicey goodness will ensure my seat at Saw 5 LOL.

DaShape Thursday 3/27/2008 at 05:52 AM | 6704
Yeah I saw that on BD. She's HOT!!
SithLord Thursday 3/27/2008 at 05:55 AM | 6705
Yeah I saw that on BD. She's HOT

Agreed!

She's been in her share of films but always in smaller, de roles.

Looks like Rambo got some attention for her.
DaShape Thursday 3/27/2008 at 05:59 AM | 6706
Awesome! "Spicey goodness"

is right! Thanks for the info.
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/27/2008 at 06:13 AM | 6707
Eye candy is always good!

I've actually enjoyed the Saw movies overall. I think the storyline, for the most part, has been more intelligent than a lot of the copy "torture horror" movies that have come out nce the 1st one.
t-doyle Thursday 3/27/2008 at 12:21 PM | 6711
The dexter halloween episode was one to remember :-)
heretic Thursday 3/27/2008 at 06:15 PM | 6728
Coming Soon says:Julie Benz (Showtime’s “Dexter,” upcoming Punisher: War Zone, Rambo, and the sexy vampire Darla from TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel) will top line Saw V, the latest installment in the Lionsgate/Twisted Pictures franchise, reports Variety.

Some people love the Saw franchise and others hate it . . . I personally don't mind them and have had a good movie experience with everyone I've seen so far.

Hell yeah!! Gotta love Julie. Only problem I have with her is she's never done a nude scene. BITCH!! SHE HAS GOT TO TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES!!
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/27/2008 at 06:20 PM | 6729
Hell yeah!! Gotta love Julie. Only problem I have with her is she's never done a nude scene. BITCH!! SHE HAS GOT TO TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES

But she DID do a nude scene. In this:
href="">
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/27/2008 at 06:34 PM | 6733

Hell yeah!! Gotta love Julie. Only problem I have with her is she's never done a nude scene. BITCH!! SHE HAS GOT TO TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES

She got naked in Dexter....you have to rent the first season to see it though.
heretic Thursday 3/27/2008 at 07:04 PM | 6741

But she DID do a nude scene. In this:
href="">

HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/27/2008 at 07:10 PM | 6744
All in good fun.

Myers31TKD Thursday 3/27/2008 at 07:14 PM | 6745
All in good fun.

Two more for good measure.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/27/2008 at 07:19 PM | 6746
Two more for good measure.LOL.

Myers31TKD Thursday 3/27/2008 at 07:21 PM | 6748