Forums Horror Movie Talk
HSS JASON POLL

Hey guys I need to get Jason up on HMAs front page. But I'm not sure the beard is good enough to post it. My flocking gun won't be here for awhile. Should I post it as is or should I wait?
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 01:55 AM | 7109
You already know my answer Sam. If it's something you would want to see done differently, don't post it.
SithLord Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 02:03 AM | 7111
Go with your gut feelings Sam
DaShape Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 02:13 AM | 7113
As is it's the best Jason 2 out there. I would post it as is along with a disclaimer that you're going to be making specific changes and post those once they're done. That way you'll start getting some orders in immediately. Other people will wait until the finished product comes in then you'll get more.

Bottom line is do you want to start getting orders in sooner or would you rather wait and get a bunch later? I doubt anyone will look at it and say no thanks and dismiss it outright. Those who would be in the market for this piece would either pounce on it or wait to see more pics when the change is made.
lblambert Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 02:18 AM | 7114
Yeah I've pretty much decided I'm going to do another proto tomorrow. The hair is perfect to me. The beard on Jason was a bitch 30 years ago....this one is no different.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 02:22 AM | 7115
I think you can post away big man but if your gut says to wait then wait, I really think you can post it and swap pics once you get the supplies in. Tough call.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 02:23 AM | 7116