Forums Horror Movie Talk
SLASHER RAFFLE UPDATE: ART BY MARK MYERS HOUSE ADDED!!!

Go to http://www.thepropshopte.com/SlasherRaffle.html to purchase your tickets.
DaShape Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 07:03 AM | 7143
Seriously guys, it is crazy to not buy a few of these tickets for the price. The chance of winning something is very high plus we are donating to charity that helps children. So bacally if you don't buy a ticket a kid suffers, CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT! All kidding ade it is for a great cause and the prizes are fantastic, get in on this before it is too late.

Thanks in advance to everyone, Justin

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 07:22 PM | 7162
Seriously guys, it is crazy to not buy a few of these tickets for the price. The chance of winning something is very high plus we are donating to charity that helps children. So bacally if you don't buy a ticket a kid suffers, CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT! All kidding ade it is for a great cause and the prizes are fantastic, get in on this before it is too late.

Thanks in advance to everyone, JustinSHADDAAPP I ALREADY BOUGHT MINE!!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 08:33 PM | 7176
Thanks so much Sam and thanks to the rest of you who have purchased tickets.

Also, Thanks to our myspace friends who have helped us out also.This is a really good cause guys, When HorrorBid & the Prop Shop give to the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign, we'll get our name listed in their Annual Report and also be branded on a plaque (not too mention we are helping give kids the chance to participate in good programs that they would otherwise not be able to afford).
DaShape Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 08:46 PM | 7177
done....and even if i don't win.....its about the YMCA to be completely honest. My wife worked for three summers with the YMCA as a summer camp director and she absolutely loved it. I really believe she would still be doing it if it was offered down here where we live now.

Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 09:23 PM | 7182
done....and even if i don't win.....its about the YMCA to be completely honest. My wife worked for three summers with the YMCA as a summer camp director and she absolutely loved it. I really believe she would still be doing it if it was offered down here where we live now.

Tommy

Great, Thanks so much!!!

The Y is a great establishment and supports Family and potive atmospheres for children.UPDATE:
DaShape Tuesday 4/01/2008 at 11:40 PM | 7196
To all the noobs who just joined up . .. . running a raffle with really cool prizes for a good cause.

Check it out.
DaShape Friday 4/04/2008 at 02:37 AM | 7459
not only have i donated to this im also buying tickets as well in a couple days!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/04/2008 at 02:40 AM | 7461
ok i just bought 7 tickets to go along with the 7 i already had
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/04/2008 at 06:06 PM | 7503

you are the man Bisco . . Many thanks over and over!!!
DaShape Friday 4/04/2008 at 07:04 PM | 7507
no............................ THANK YOU!
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/04/2008 at 08:23 PM | 7510

CartyParty Monday 4/07/2008 at 04:10 AM | 7764
For those of you who are new . . . we are running a raffle along with the Prop Shop.

Check out the cool horror - related items (props, dvds, art) you could win!

only $2 for 1 ticket . .

check it out.

http://www.thepropshopte.com/SlasherRaffle.html
DaShape Monday 4/07/2008 at 04:13 AM | 7765