Forums Horror Movie Talk
H1 Myers Costume (Nick Castle Style) *TONS ON PAGE 3

Out of being blown away, BooMan asked me to post these here and I'm glad to show them off!

The mask is Halloween78 for those who don't know, made by Nikolas Art Galleries.

This is my attempt at giving the costume the right Nick Castle feel. These are also my new BigMacs that I dyed to get the right color. It doesn't show too well on camera, but the color is great in person.

I hope you enjoy.

Jigsaw Sunday 4/06/2008 at 07:26 PM | 7683
THE GREATEST H1 SHOTS I HAVE EVER SEEN! IS THAT NICK FREAKING CASTLE UNDER THERE????

Brother as a Stab man I thought I had seen the best but that copy of the H78 and your head=JAW DROPPING!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/06/2008 at 07:28 PM | 7684
Just to show you how stunned I am by these shots, I thought I would play around with some black and white lighting and a bit of an aged effect.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/06/2008 at 07:30 PM | 7685
yeah, the b&w make it even more convincing.

Thanks so much for posting this pic!
DaShape Sunday 4/06/2008 at 07:38 PM | 7688
Joe hope it is ok I added these pics to the H-78 Hall of Fame thread
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/06/2008 at 08:27 PM | 7695
Joe hope it is ok I added these pics to the H-78 Hall of Fame threadI don't believe I ever gave you permison to do that, what the hell is wrong with you? You can't just steal my images.

I kid, feel free to use them for whatever you want! I'd love to see some more photoshops too, those b&w ones are amazing.

Wow, I own a mask in the Hall of Fame threads!

lol
Jigsaw Sunday 4/06/2008 at 08:33 PM | 7696
Joe hope it is ok I added these pics to the H-78 Hall of Fame threadI don't believe I ever gave you permison to do that, what the hell is wrong with you? You can't just steal my images.

I kid, feel free to use them for whatever you want! I'd love to see some more photoshops too, those b&w ones are amazing.

lol

HAHAHAHAHAH! Hey kidding around is what we're all about my friend

If I could I would put your head into the Hall of Fame too!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/06/2008 at 08:36 PM | 7697
Alright I know this isn't a scene from H1 and unfortunately I couldn't find any H1's large enough to edit with but I think this turned out ok
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/06/2008 at 09:08 PM | 7699
That is ck man, very cool!!!

I'd love to see some more photoshops, maybe just to put some other pictures in an H1ish background? Or just other cool pictures?

Keep em comin man, looks awesome.
Jigsaw Sunday 4/06/2008 at 10:25 PM | 7707
digging the pics for sure
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/06/2008 at 10:26 PM | 7710

lol

HAHAHAHAHAH! Hey kidding around is what we're all about my friend

If I could I would put your head into the Hall of Fame too!!!!!LMFAO

Jigsaw Sunday 4/06/2008 at 10:27 PM | 7711
WOW!!!!!!

Those are some nicktastic shots of a shapetastic mask!!!!! Seriously... killer shots man.
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/06/2008 at 10:28 PM | 7713
Would anyone be interested in... NEW PICTURES? I'll be getting a friend of mine who is actually around 6'3" and looks a lot like Castle to put on the get up. I'm sure he can pull it off much better than me. I'll be sure to take tons of pictures.

Jigsaw Tuesday 4/15/2008 at 11:17 PM | 8718
Would anyone be interested in... NEW PICTURES? I'll be getting a friend of mine who is actually around 6'3" and looks a lot like Castle to put on the get up. I'm sure he can pull it off much better than me. I'll be sure to take tons of pictures.Give me a minute...Ok. HELL YES!!! Bring on the costume shots bud!

Myers31TKD Tuesday 4/15/2008 at 11:33 PM | 8719
well maybe you shouldn't I mean...................YEAH!!!!!!! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/15/2008 at 11:45 PM | 8720
Sweet Stuff!!!

Definatly awesome!!! That mask is definatly one of the koolest H1's I have ever seen! Anyone have a converted Kirk mask they wanna swap something 4???

I've been after a converted kirk mask for a while, but it seems as though the're getting harder to find my the day... Something with moe hair. Seems like moe hair has the best effects for the H1 look... Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe they actually used a Converted Captain Kirk mask in the Original H1 right? They mention that in a double disc Halloween dvd set that I have. Anyway, Halla back when you got some goods 4 me!
Harry Warden Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 02:01 AM | 8742
Sweet Stuff!!! Definatly awesome!!! That mask is definatly one of the koolest H1's I have ever seen! Anyone have a converted Kirk mask they wanna swap something 4???

I've been after a converted kirk mask for a while, but it seems as though the're getting harder to find my the day... Something with moe hair. Seems like moe hair has the best effects for the H1 look... Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe they actually used a Converted Captain Kirk mask in the Original H1 right? They mention that in a double disc Halloween dvd set that I have. Anyway, Halla back when you got some goods 4 me

Ofcourse, the original HalloweeN mask was created from a 1975 Don Post Captain Kirk mask.

These masks UNCONVERTED are near imposble to get, and are extremely rare. If you're looking for a good one converted, forget it.

I believe the last good conditioned Kirk to sell on eBay went for over $15,000....

If you meant a good REPLICA of a converted Kirk, I'd go with Nik.
href="http://www.michael-myers.net">http://www.michael-myers.net he makes the Screenused Part 2 (just a name, nothing actually screen used lol) and Halloween78. If you get an H78 with dark blonde/light brown mohair and the right paint work done, you'll have a fine mask.

By the way, mine has Camel top hair.

I hope to get the new pictures soon.

Jigsaw Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 02:21 AM | 8751
Very nice setup brother!

I just got my H78 as well and Nik does an amazing job with that piece.

You have the perfect Castle build too.

Would love to see some shadowy, low-light pics and maybe a phone scene too
deathrisingup Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 12:09 PM | 8787
Unfortunetly, the guy I thought would be great for Nick Castle wasn't really. It looks more H2 if anything, but still very cool. We took some pics of me in the costume as well. Only a couple pictures, but you'll see soon enough.
Jigsaw Friday 4/18/2008 at 08:08 PM | 8988
Some more random shots we took at school...

Well, I was hoping the mask would look more Castle on a friend of mine than it did on me, but unfortunetly it didn't. Still looks pretty damn cool!

And here are two more of me.
Jigsaw Sunday 4/20/2008 at 02:22 PM | 9160
that second pic is VERY H2 looking!

his hair is almost curly enough to pass for nick hahaha
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/20/2008 at 02:31 PM | 9162
that second pic is VERY H2 looking

You said it! Nice photos man.
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/20/2008 at 07:03 PM | 9180
Some more random shots we took at school...

Well, I was hoping the mask would look more Castle on a friend of mine than it did on me, but unfortunetly it didn't. Still looks pretty damn cool!is he member of degeneration x by chance?
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/20/2008 at 07:36 PM | 9184
Thanks for the comments guys!

Some H2...

Jigsaw Monday 4/21/2008 at 01:45 AM | 9220
....and some H1 shots ofcourse.
Jigsaw Monday 4/21/2008 at 01:46 AM | 9222
I'll just post ALL my recent Halloween78 pictures in this thread. Comments definetly appreciated.
Jigsaw Monday 4/21/2008 at 04:10 AM | 9247
I've seen that mast take many different shapes. I'm wowed by it's ability to do that. You've got a great copy man. I always welcome more pics.

;)
Myers31TKD Monday 4/21/2008 at 04:23 AM | 9248
Yeah no kidding. I e-mailed Nik the other day to pick one of these up. Great copy and great mask.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 4/21/2008 at 04:26 AM | 9249