Forums Horror Movie Talk
Dark City re-release!!!

While on the set of his upcoming film UNBORN, writer-director David Goyer updated us on the re-release of DARK CITY, which he wrote for Alex Proyas to direct. "It's coming out fairly soon

probably have limited theatrical, but Im not sure," he explains, "I have seen almost all of it and I took part in an over hour long making-of."

In addition to the special features, Goyer reveals that there's more to the re-release than just special FX upgrades. " the score and the cuts a little longer," he reveals, "all of the parties involved did fairly lenghtly interviews with us, they'll be incluced on there."

He's also quite sure that there will be a Blu-ray release. Join me in a lengthy scream of happiness. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Released in 1998, Alex Proyas, (The Crow) directs this futuristic thriller about a man waking up to find he is wanted for brutal murders he doesn't remember. Haunted by mysterious beings who stop time and alter reality, he seeks to unravel the riddle of his identity. William Hurt, Kiefer Sutherland and Jennifer Connelley all star, even Melissa George makes a cameo

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a HUGE fan of this movie.

There is something really unsettling about it . . . could be the creepy villians or maybe the twisting story-line.

I for one am excited about this news!
DaShape Sunday 4/13/2008 at 04:56 PM | 8330
I to am a fan of this flick. I think Alex Proyas is a very underated director, and it's to bad he hasn't done more of these kinds of movies. I, Robot was a huge let down IMO. I can't wait until DC is released on Blu-Ray.
SithLord Sunday 4/13/2008 at 07:45 PM | 8351