Forums Horror Movie Talk
bought some cool stuff today

For some reason I went crazy and bought some things today. I bought a young jason mask from the boat scene in part one. It is tagged and gned from savini and the actor who played jason in part 1. I also bought a david miller creations part 5 stunt mask of freddy and a part 5 glove from nightmare gloves.

here are pics of the three items. I will take pics of them when they come in.
href="http://www.nightmaregloves.com/workshop/workshop.php link to the glove http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/creationdpletion/ebay%20items/0257_12_b.jpg" class="photoborder" />
quietonthesetstudios Monday 4/14/2008 at 01:56 AM | 8394
^^ It's called being nervous, DAD!!!!!!! I don't have kids but how cool would it be to be one of our kids. We have the coolest toys in the world....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 4/14/2008 at 02:04 AM | 8395
They had that Jason mask at one of the HorrorHound Conventions . . .Actually I think young Jason had it at his booth come to think of it.

It got Justin's and my attentions real quick.

Great buy Dad!!!
DaShape Monday 4/14/2008 at 02:23 AM | 8397
from one dad to a future dad good luck on future purchases lol
Johnny Bisco Monday 4/14/2008 at 02:37 AM | 8399
He is just buying everything he can right now because in 2 weeks it'll be Post's, Post's, Post's!!!! Can't you tell we're happy for ya brother!!!!! We tease out of love, LOL!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 4/14/2008 at 05:34 AM | 8431
Hey Scott, do you have a name picked out yet? (why do I sound like a woman at a baby shower . . .giggle)
DaShape Monday 4/14/2008 at 05:49 AM | 8435
Thanks guys. When I saw the tag was gned by savini and lehand (spelling?) I had to have it. A manager at my day job looks like young jason so its an inde joke with me and Ian...lol

We call her bad swimming and one day she told us she couldnt swim at all. How clasc is that. I can't wait to be a dad and I hope to be getting more scores in the near future but those will probably be baby clothes and baby toys but thats fine with me. I will probably end up making another display room in the 3rd car garage. I will need another retreat and a place to put my masks.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 4/14/2008 at 12:03 PM | 8448