Forums Horror Movie Talk
went to the zoo with my niece today...took some pictures...

i know this is really off topic, but i managed to get some really nice pictures and wanted to show them off. These were taken at the Gulf Shores Zoo, made famous by the TV show "The Little Zoo That Could" on Animal Planet.

The zoo was pretty much destroyed during Hurricane Ivan and the show chronicles what the zoo and staff had to go through in order to rebuild....hope you enjoy the pics as much as i did taking them...

i took over 100 pictures, but i figured i would be wasting my time posting all of them. If anybody would like to see some more then please just let me know...

Take Care,

Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 07:19 PM | 8792
Wow Tommy, those are really great pics.

Thanks for posting those up.

Did you zoom on any of those?

Looked like you were able to be pretty close.
DaShape Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 08:34 PM | 8794
all of the big cat pics were zoomed in...the rest weren't. Hell, i was within 2 feet of the big bear. Funny thing with him was he was just laying on the ground until i walked up. As soon as he saw me, he hopped up and struck that pose for me. It reminded me of dogs at the pound trying to get adopted...

Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 08:46 PM | 8797
You know I've never been to a zoo! Pathetic or what!
CartyParty Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 10:58 PM | 8815
You know I've never been to a zoo! Pathetic or what not even the zoo in royal oak????????????????homicode that bear looks sad were you waving a sandwich in front of him?
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/16/2008 at 11:10 PM | 8818