Forums Horror Movie Talk
Incredible "Black waters of Echo's Pond" Poster

So I don't even know when "Black Water's of Echo's Pond" is coming out but ever nce I heard Sean Clark co-wrote the screen play I've been very interested in seeing it.

Then I saw the trailer . .. the trailer showing the cast, showing the hottness also know as Danielle Harris and now I WILL see this movie

Anyways . . . Here's a new "aged" poster degn for the movie and I'm really digg'n the old school style.

What do you guys think?
DaShape Friday 4/18/2008 at 02:41 AM | 8945
I'm loving that poster. We'll see about the movie.
Myers31TKD Friday 4/18/2008 at 02:45 AM | 8948
I saw that at seans last time I was over there. He had another one too that was really bad ass. The first time I glanced at it I didn't even know it was flat because I thought it was wrinkled and folded. I think it looks pretty bad ass. I'm gonna see if I can snag one if he is offering them. Would look cool inde the office above some ssn masks.

By the way this movie is gonna rock for sure.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 4/18/2008 at 02:47 AM | 8950
that poster looks ancient! lol

i love the style

like pat says though...........................
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/18/2008 at 02:47 AM | 8951
Its funny the old school style is coming back. I wish the movie content was old school like the poster!
CartyParty Friday 4/18/2008 at 03:03 AM | 8957
Its funny the old school style is coming back. I wish the movie content was old school like the poster

Right On Brother!
Myers31TKD Friday 4/18/2008 at 03:07 AM | 8959
I think we can all agree that it used to be done better back in the day. The shitty acting went hand in hand with the film quality. It just was b role to the max. I have seen some cool stuff on the black waters and sean has told me some cool things and the game board looks great as well in person. I think this movie will be one of the better ones to come out in08 as far as horror goes. The cast looks good and the idea of the game is pretty cool as well.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 4/18/2008 at 03:24 AM | 8960
Its funny the old school style is coming back. I wish the movie content was old school like the poster

If you haven't seen The GrindHouse (Planet Terror & Death Proof) I HIGHLY recommend it.
DaShape Friday 4/18/2008 at 10:56 AM | 8965

If you haven't seen The GrindHouse (Planet Terror & Death Proof) I HIGHLY recommend it. i agree with you on that but its just not the same on dvd. you need to see grindhouse in the theatre to truly appreciate it
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/18/2008 at 11:00 AM | 8966
Does anybody know when this is coming out?
DaShape Saturday 4/26/2008 at 03:41 AM | 9865
Tomorrow they are doing the fango con in la. I might make it out to see it. I might not so I will see.

scott-
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 4/26/2008 at 03:46 AM | 9867
Tomorrow they are doing the fango con in la. I might make it out to see it. I might not so I will see.

scott-

Well make sure and let us know ANYTHING you find out about this!
DaShape Saturday 4/26/2008 at 03:48 AM | 9869