Forums Horror Movie Talk
Screen used h4 mask (check it out)

This is a 2007 collectors case we did for Paul. This case sports a clear back and mirrored floor and houses his screen used h4 mask.

quietonthesetstudios Saturday 4/19/2008 at 12:27 AM | 9017
Ah well, it houses his screen used H4 mask. Hmmm, I can't count the number of times I have said that line before. WAIT, that never happens! Not only is it cooler than hell that this guy owns the freaking H4 mask but that you made an AWESOME display for it. Scott you never cease to amaze me. Whether it is Tyler Maine stopping by your house or the countless screen used masks that are housed in your displays. That has got to feel GOOD!

Hey dad, wanted to ask also how much longer before the yongin gets here? Any day now right?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/19/2008 at 12:31 AM | 9018
damn man that is sweet

i may have to have you make me a case for my tramer.................
Johnny Bisco Saturday 4/19/2008 at 12:33 AM | 9020
A SCREEN USED MASK DOES NEED A MUSEUM QUALITY MASK. NICE CONTSTRUCTION ON THOSE QOTS. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN'T GET MUCH MORE AUTHNTIC THAN SCREEN USED. "THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE H4 LOOK" YES KID I THINK IT DOES

thedarkside Saturday 4/19/2008 at 12:47 AM | 9023
I was at the hospital for 5 hours today and then when we were sent home about an hour later lindsay said she was getting painful contractions again. I was gonna meet up with sean from ssn and grab my durand g but had to call last minute and cancel. Its back to the hospital. Hopefully Kaitlyn will come home this time with us.

Wish us luck.

Oh and isnt the h4 mask bad ass? Wilbur has a matching case for his h6 mask.

here that is-
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 4/19/2008 at 02:47 AM | 9036
Crap Scott, you work sure does get around LOL.

Good lucky with the baby!

We expect pics!!!!!
DaShape Saturday 4/19/2008 at 03:04 AM | 9037
Its back to the hospital. Hopefully Kaitlyn will come home this time with us.

Wish us luck.

Best of luck Scott...we're all sending you our best wishes!!
lblambert Saturday 4/19/2008 at 03:07 AM | 9038
Good luck with everything Scott.

The importance of your entire collection will probably fade away once your baby is in your arms. How wild is that...
Myers31TKD Saturday 4/19/2008 at 03:44 AM | 9049
Thanks guys. It has been crazt we went again last night and got sent back at 3 am. I just opened my eyes and we are about to leave again. Man its crazy.

Well I will take a pic of my little boo when she gets here! Damn usps taking so long........lol
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 4/19/2008 at 04:14 PM | 9064
Good luck Scott! Its the most stressed you will ever be in your life but its all worth it in the end. Can't wait to see her!
CartyParty Saturday 4/19/2008 at 04:33 PM | 9065
So cool we get another little Behind the Mask member. Wonder what kind of museum quality display case Scott has in store for her My Little Ponies?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/19/2008 at 04:54 PM | 9066