Forums Horror Movie Talk
"PICK" screen shots and DVD cover art **UPDATE, TRAILER UP**

Again, thanks to Bisco for the transfer to DVD.

"PICK" is a full length Horror film (shot on video) I did in college at IU.

This wasn't for credit or anything, just a bunch of new friends coming together to do something fun with their extra time.

Someone connected with the Public IU TV station saw it and asked if they could air it late nights.

I'm surprised they did this nce it does contain "R" material. Soon after we were receiving e-mails and phone calls from students wanting in on our next project.

Some of the main cast members were even being recognized on campus and around town being asked for autographs (which they HATED with a pason lol).

Rumor has it that it was still being shown on late night TV on Halloween years later.

"PICK" is now over 8 years old.

Hopefully one day when I figure out how to condense video files to fit on youtube I'll have it up for all to see.

Meantime, here are some screen shot for anybody who is interest.

UPDATE The Trailer is up!

Watch it Here:

DaShape Sunday 4/20/2008 at 01:43 AM | 9119
HELL YEAH! PICK ROCKS!!!!

Load that sucker up on YouTube, lets see it

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/20/2008 at 03:56 AM | 9127
hell if anyone wants one i just MIGHT be able to make a dvd for ya

i still have it on my hard drive
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/20/2008 at 02:00 PM | 9156
Hmmm... Any charge for this Bisco??? Looks like a pretty decent Slasher film! Kinda kool to have a movie not to many people would have or even know about! That guy did something I ALWAYS wanted to do, but could never get the perfect cast... Everyone I know couldn't hold a streight face if there ass depended on it! It's like trying to suck a shit shake through a straw man... Not happening...
Harry Warden Sunday 4/20/2008 at 06:28 PM | 9177
LOL. I'd love to see some sort of make-shift trailer on youtube at least.
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/20/2008 at 07:22 PM | 9183
LOL, you're in luck Patrick . ..

I did put together a trailer for it a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure I could get that on youtube.

Give me some time and I'll post up a link in here.
DaShape Sunday 4/20/2008 at 07:58 PM | 9187

Really? That's awesome! Can't wait.

Damn... I wish everything was that easy.
Myers31TKD Sunday 4/20/2008 at 08:01 PM | 9189

Really? That's awesome! Can't wait.

Damn... I wish everything was that easy.

LOL, when I get back home this evening I'll see about trying to get it on . .. it might be late though.
DaShape Sunday 4/20/2008 at 08:05 PM | 9192
You should never Kill an Aan Chick off...they always come back as a creepy little dead aan chick...Ringu.... ;)
Matthew Mayhem Tuesday 4/22/2008 at 09:19 PM | 9501
You should never Kill an Aan Chick off...they always come back as a creepy little dead aan chick...Ringu....

LOL, actually . .. that kind of does happen in the movie HAHAHHAHAH.

I'm still working on that trailer . . .I hope to have it up soon.
DaShape Tuesday 4/22/2008 at 09:35 PM | 9506
Looks awesome hope to see the trailer....but just on the pics alone I'd buy it...lol
kweandee Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 06:14 AM | 9601
You should never Kill an Aan Chick off...they always come back as a creepy little dead aan chick...Ringu....

LOL, actually . .. that kind of does happen in the movie HAHAHHAHAH.

I'm still working on that trailer . . .I hope to have it up soon.

Man am I good or what
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 04:24 PM | 9610
Hmmm... Any charge for this Bisco??? Looks like a pretty decent Slasher film! Kinda kool to have a movie not to many people would have or even know about! That guy did something I ALWAYS wanted to do, but could never get the perfect cast... Everyone I know couldn't hold a streight face if there ass depended on it! It's like trying to suck a shit shake through a straw man... Not happening... if anyone wants one youll have to ask fenner about it lol

i can do them but i wont do it without his approval
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 10:27 PM | 9631
Hmmm... Any charge for this Bisco??? Looks like a pretty decent Slasher film! Kinda kool to have a movie not to many people would have or even know about! That guy did something I ALWAYS wanted to do, but could never get the perfect cast... Everyone I know couldn't hold a streight face if there ass depended on it! It's like trying to suck a shit shake through a straw man... Not happening... if anyone wants one youll have to ask fenner about it lol

You have my approval LOL . . .and all the proceeds go to Bisco (not me)
DaShape Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 10:50 PM | 9632

You have my approval LOL . . .and all the proceeds go to Bisco (not me) its your movie bro not mine lol
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 10:54 PM | 9634
but it's your material and time . . . IF ANYBODY OUT THERE GETS THIS FROM BISCO . . . YOU WILL PAY HIM, NOT ME . . . .THIS I COMMAND (Serpentor, G.I. Joes)
DaShape Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 11:38 PM | 9639
but it's your material and time . . . IF ANYBODY OUT THERE GETS THIS FROM BISCO . . . YOU WILL PAY HIM, NOT ME . . . .THIS I COMMAND (Serpentor, G.I. Joes)seriously if anyone buys it you get a cut i just want to break even on it
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 11:40 PM | 9641
Sorry for the wait . . .

HERE'S THE TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsE9c_zPIo

Hopes you likes!
DaShape Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 11:58 PM | 9650
I forgot . .. let me know what you think.
DaShape Thursday 4/24/2008 at 04:28 AM | 9682
That looks good man. The trailer has got me wanting to see it now. Team up with Bisco and get this thing on HorrorBid!

Myers31TKD Thursday 4/24/2008 at 04:31 AM | 9683
I can't believe we have a Pick thread, LOL!!!! Sweet!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/24/2008 at 04:53 AM | 9685
That looks cool as hellGood job !!!

Stv
dontbeafraid Wednesday 10/22/2008 at 07:45 AM | 21218
Man, what an insanely BADASS trailer bro.

It really looks like it's great horror, especially for being a "super indie" film.

Looks like you had a solid cast and a menacing villain.Really hope to see more... Pick looks like it rocks.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 10/25/2008 at 04:36 AM | 21494