Forums Horror Movie Talk
Skin Walkers

I thought it was a really good werewolf movie. The whole good verses bad worked for me only thing that didn't make sense was how it was advertized... "For them to live we must die". The whole movie was based on the bad werewolves hunting the good ones who were on the run to kill the child in their prophecy. It really had nothing to do with the killing of humans...at all. Kinda throws you off you know. When I saw the coming attractions just based on that alone I was picturing something more along the lines of a werewolf verses humans type of thing...you know they pick off the humans until they finally get fed up and fight back. Still a pretty cool movie though. I like the old lady in the movie...she was cool....lol

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/barstr7/SkinwalkersDVD.

See even at the bottom "They hunt us"....They were hunting eachother not us....lol
kweandee Friday 4/25/2008 at 11:47 AM | 9761
I might have to just watch this . . . I've not seen a good werewolf movie in a while and I don't want to wait until next years Wolf Man remake.
DaShape Saturday 4/26/2008 at 03:50 AM | 9870
Hope you like it...I did Like I said just didn't like the off the bat advertisements they came out with.
kweandee Saturday 4/26/2008 at 04:08 AM | 9875