Well there are not enough words to describe the awesomeness this flick.I was thoroughly impressed.The story, the acting(downey and all the rest were impeccable),the incredible action, the humor(and there were a lot of funny moments), but most of all the suit.oh the suit. This has got to be the best marvel film ever made. Just go see it!!!!!!
wickedbeard Saturday 5/03/2008 at 02:39 PM | 10611
I totally agree. I went and saw this last night and WOW! I agree, the best marvel movie yet. It had everything you'd want to take away from a film like this. Honestly... I'm not too big on the newer "superhero" movies, but this one will be in my DVD collection the day it comes out. Seriously... it was THAT GOOD. It's one of those movies that you keep thinking about for a day or two after you see it. Good acting, great action, amazing theater experience, and a terrific movie overall. Oh yes, and the suit was awesome. 9/10 for IRON MAN.
Myers31TKD Saturday 5/03/2008 at 03:33 PM | 10613
I was going to go see this opening night but my wife (who works thirds) gripped at me about not seeing it with her

. . . .does she even know what IRON MAN is??? LOL.

So I have to wait until Tues, I'll post my thoughts later on next week.
DaShape Saturday 5/03/2008 at 07:14 PM | 10632
Oh yeah, this movie was pretty much all around great.

Thought it flowed very well and kept my interest all the way.

Don't want to give anything away in hopes more people go see it but I thought it was a great way to kick off a summer of great movies to come!
DaShape Friday 5/09/2008 at 12:56 AM | 11016
Best Comic Adaptation movie yet...Cant wait to see Sam Jackson as Nick Fury in part 2
Matthew Mayhem Friday 5/09/2008 at 11:41 PM | 11126