Forums Horror Collectibles
Costumes For Kids

Hey guys, I just wanted to point this out to you guys.

It's a charity called Costumes For Kids, bacally they give costumes out to less fortunate kids.

Heres the official description from the te

Costumes for Kids is program degned to collect new or used costumes, make-up, costumes for disabled children to give them the Halloween they deserve.

The program has officially launched this year and we are looking for haunted attractions, individuals, halloween enthuasts and more to donate their new, unused, and gently used costumes. These costumes in return will be distributed to children who are less fortunate, and children with disabilities including hard to find costumes themes for children in wheel chairs and special needs.

You can check it out here http://costumesforkids.net

I'd like to encourage anybody out there with any old costumes to send them in.
chubacabra Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 01:27 AM | 52713
I'm glad you posted this brother! I am going to get started working on a project to help these little fella's out! Maybe I'll do a run of some kind of prop for them to use! I'll definatly keep this post updated with what I wind up doing! I love this kinda thing!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 02:34 AM | 52720
Glad you're getting involved!

I'm trying to work out doing a costume collection or something around my neighborhood nce I'm not doing any yard-haunting this year, so I should have plenty of time.

I have met Jonathan, the guy who runs it, several times and he is a very cool guy to deal with
chubacabra Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 02:41 AM | 52723
That is a really cool thing man, thanks for bringing this to my attention!

I'll see what I can get together for it... would be nice to help some kid out.
DarkArtist81 Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 03:36 AM | 52730
Awww....that is such a great idea

kweandee Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 04:25 AM | 52737
A great idea and I'll have to try and see what I might be able to come up with.
cropsy Wednesday 8/19/2009 at 03:11 PM | 52777
Awww....that is such a great ideaI agree! It's like Toys For Tots only for the Halloween time.
HorrorFreak Thursday 8/20/2009 at 07:04 PM | 52875