Forums Horror Movie Talk
The NEW Freddy Krueger...

I don't know if its true but its plastered all over the net.... Englund is out and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor in Smallville) will play the next Freddy.

I'm a bit upset, I'd like to see Robert get one last chance at a well written/dark Nightmare movie....

What do you thinK??
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:18 AM | 11300
just trash the whole moviethats my 2 cents
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:19 AM | 11302
The movie has a good chance of not even seeing the light of day, now that the WB is running things, and Bob Shaye is out.
SithLord Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:20 AM | 11303
Fuck this!

Thats it man. I'm gonna go watch this movie in the theater and shit my pants. i wont even leave either. I'm gonna just shit in my pants man!

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:23 AM | 11306
Fuck this!

Thats it man. I'm gonna go watch this movie in the theater and shit my pants. i wont even leave either. I'm gonna just shit in my pants man!

JESUS wipe your ass with the ticket and leave it on the seat
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:25 AM | 11309
If they make the movie with this fag someone needs to pirate the thing and you tube it a month before it comes out to fuck them over. I never thought I would say anything like that but lex luther as freddy is a joke man.

If this turns out to be the best movie ever I will go ahead and again shit in my pants!

I will stick it on the theater door bisco!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:26 AM | 11310
Fuck this!

JESUS LOL! Maybe we should find out where this is being filmed and all shit pants until they change back to Robert!!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:27 AM | 11311
Fuck this!

JESUS LOL! Maybe we should find out where this is being filmed and all shit pants until they change back to Robert ill shit my pants and use the script to wipe
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:30 AM | 11313
I can see us all walking out of the movie hammered with dago-butt complaining about how much it sucked!........lol

Man seriously this is (shitty) news!
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:30 AM | 11314
I can see us all walking out of the movie hammered with dago-butt complaining about how much it sucked!........lol

Man seriously this is (shitty) news I know! A bunch of "crap"!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:31 AM | 11315
I don't know if its true but its plastered all over the net.... Englund is out and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor in Smallville) will play the next Freddy.

I'm a bit upset, I'd like to see Robert get one last chance at a well written/dark Nightmare movie....

What do you thinK??

WHAT??? MR CLEAN IS FREDDY!!!! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!! He probably drinks Blue Moon chick beer too....
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:32 AM | 11316
Yea that sucks if it's not Robert Englund playing Freddy...

kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:34 AM | 11318

What do you thinK??

WHAT??? MR CLEAN IS FREDDY!!!! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL

lol, yeah whats up with all these bald guys. Why didnt they just cast the guy thats playing the new Jason. Then in 10 years when they remake freddy vs jason they only have to hire 1 guy and would save them money
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:35 AM | 11319

lol, yeah whats up with all these bald guys. Why didnt they just cast the guy thats playing the new Jason. Then in 10 years when they remake freddy vs jason they only have to hire 1 guy and would save them moneyLOL.....
kweandee Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:37 AM | 11321

What do you thinK??

WHAT??? MR CLEAN IS FREDDY!!!! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!!! He probably drinks Blue Moon chick beer too....

No, I just read the rest of the article and it said that Rosenbaum only drinks hot saki. Weird!
CartyParty Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:38 AM | 11322

No, I just read the rest of the article and it said that Rosenbaum only drinks hot saki. Weird! Sounds pretty fruity to me......HEY!!
HorrorSanctum Sunday 5/11/2008 at 02:48 AM | 11325
Well... I can think of only 1 way to fuck them over... I beleive Scott would find this rather apealing... nce I am just as discusted with this whole Lex Luther

Mr. Clean shit my pants deal. How about a chain letter email? There are how many Fans on Horrorbid? And so far we havn't herd 1 person say they would like to see the New Freddy shit fingers... So, How bout as a group we just flat refuese to buy or go see the movie? Start a chain letter email as well. More less an online Patition. It might not do a whole lot, but I am sure that It will fuck them over some what condering how many Freddy Fans don't want to see some other ass wipe do someone elses job. Robert has played Freddy In EVERY Film!!! All

7 of them + Freddy V.S Jason. Thats a total of 8 Films with Robert playing the same part. If They go changing the actor it's just going to BLOW!!! And they'll find out how bad they Fucked up when the Freddy Franchise drives itself into the ground! I can't beleive this stupid shit! ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Just aint like the 80's anymore...

Brain Dead Producers I'm tellen ya! Fucken Brain Dead!!!
Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 03:01 AM | 11326
Well... I can think of only 1 way to fuck them over... I beleive Scott would find this rather apealing... nce I am just as discusted with this whole Lex Luther

Mr. Clean shit my pants deal. How about a chain letter email? There are how many Fans on Horrorbid? And so far we havn't herd 1 person say they would like to see the New Freddy shit fingers... So, How bout as a group we just flat refuese to buy or go see the movie? Start a chain letter email as well. More less an online Patition. It might not do a whole lot, but I am sure that It will fuck them over some what condering how many Freddy Fans don't want to see some other ass wipe do someone elses job. Robert has played Freddy In EVERY Film!!! All

7 of them + Freddy V.S Jason. Thats a total of 8 Films with Robert playing the same part. If They go changing the actor it's just going to BLOW!!! And they'll find out how bad they Fucked up when the Freddy Franchise drives itself into the ground! I can't beleive this stupid shit! ERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Just aint like the 80's anymore...

Brain Dead Producers I'm tellen ya! Fucken Brain Dead

believe me

me and the horrordrunx are already on it
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/11/2008 at 03:13 AM | 11327
Robert has already said that he's not up for it anymore (sad). If they're going to remake this movie, they're going to have to cast someone other than him. I also don't see this Rosenbaum dude getting it done, but then again... who can you compare to Robert Englund?

Myers31TKD Sunday 5/11/2008 at 03:26 AM | 11328
I always play the wait and see attitude when it comes to these things. I can think of about 50 people I would like to see it go to over this ass clown but hey I gotta judge after I witness it.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 5/11/2008 at 04:25 AM | 11329

Brain Dead Producers I'm tellen ya! Fucken Brain Dead

believe me

me and the horrordrunx are already on it Well man... You can start that chain letter off with me bro! I'll make sure I send it to everyone I got on my list! Retarded_2005@hotmail.com
Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 05:03 AM | 11331

What do you thinK??

Robert announced a few months ago he wouldn't be playing Freddy.

However, I did not know they were getting that Smallville (I hate that show anyways) Rosenbaum do replace him.

I can't see how this will work unless they completely reinvent Krueger's look completely.
DaShape Sunday 5/11/2008 at 05:34 AM | 11336
All I know guys is that it's a SAD day for the life of ~Harry_Warden~... It would have been nice if Robert Englund would have said I'll do this whole Freddy Thing for the Fans one more time! After that then I am Retierd from Freddy... Gives the Fans one last look at Robert as Freddy for apreciative purposes ya know?

Makes me wanna fucken cry guys... I just never thought I'd see the day when Robert would give it up as Freddy... For fuck sakes he's been doing it ever nce the Birth of Elm Street... I was actually looking forward to another Nightmare On Elm Street flick by itself! I kept thinking damn we need another Freddy movie... BUT now... It took me about 30 seconds or less to read the headlines for this thred and I relised it only takes 30 seconds to shoot down the one thing I was looking forward to and blow it all to hell...

Damn it anyhow... All I can say is they may as well just cancel the movie, because NO MATTER WHAT, it is going to suck!!! Face it guys... All we know is Robert from all the films... Whats it going to be like with a Freddy Krueger that sounds like he's having his balls squeezed??? No more Deep Grungey Demon like voice anymore saying "Cut The Prime Time Bitch!"... I mean come on... There just isnt going to be anyone else who can take the place of Robert PERIOD... Freddy is OVER... Like it or not...

(Metallica-- "Sad But True"...)
Harry Warden Sunday 5/11/2008 at 06:26 AM | 11340
i tend to be of the same mind as booman on most of these types of discusons. I may not particularly like who they are talking about playing krueger, but i will give him a chance.

I never make any assumptions about anything. I always save opinions until after i have seen a film. If it does indeed end up being a poor film, then i will have real reasons as to why i don't like it. I am not a fan of smallville, but i do think rosenbaum is quite funny.

On top of that, hs collects actions figures, SW stuff and whatnot...how bad can he really be? This also answers the question of why he is leaving Smallville at the end of this season.

take care,

Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 5/11/2008 at 06:11 PM | 11364
i tend to be of the same mind as booman on most of these types of discusons. I may not particularly like who they are talking about playing krueger, but i will give him a chance.

I never make any assumptions about anything. I always save opinions until after i have seen a film. If it does indeed end up being a poor film, then i will have real reasons as to why i don't like it. I am not a fan of smallville, but i do think rosenbaum is quite funny.

On top of that, hs collects actions figures, SW stuff and whatnot...how bad can he really be? This also answers the question of why he is leaving Smallville at the end of this season.

take care,

Tommy

Tommy man, I'm really REALLY digg'n your new g.
DaShape Sunday 5/11/2008 at 07:48 PM | 11367
all thanks go to the one and only crash cunningham for letting me use one of his many awesome creations for my g...

take care,

Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 5/12/2008 at 12:33 AM | 11384
Im okay with that...no one can replace robbie and his evil laugh...Michael will do better than you think...the only thing is they better make this film very dark and nister
Matthew Mayhem Monday 5/12/2008 at 12:51 AM | 11387
Im okay with that...no one can replace robbie and his evil laugh...Michael will do better than you think...the only thing is they better make this film very dark and nister you got that right matt. If this new guy does robert well it could at the end of the day work. I really hope they make these darker than the original ones and make it nister as hell.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 5/12/2008 at 01:15 AM | 11391
i see what you guys are saying but me? i am so tired of remakes i want to puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Monday 5/12/2008 at 01:20 AM | 11392
I hear you bisco! I think they should stop trying to reinvent the wheel and just go back to making core horror flicks and stop with the remakes. You know when your talking to a buddy about a horror flick and they say the remake? I am tired of saying no the original. I feel with more movies like Leslie Vernon we would have something. If they ever made a behind the mask 2 that would rock. If they made Leslie just go out and do his thing without the documentary that would be so cool!
quietonthesetstudios Monday 5/12/2008 at 01:34 AM | 11395
I hear you bisco! I think they should stop trying to reinvent the wheel and just go back to making core horror flicks and stop with the remakes. You know when your talking to a buddy about a horror flick and they say the remake? I am tired of saying no the original. I feel with more movies like Leslie Vernon we would have something. If they ever made a behind the mask 2 that would rock. If they made Leslie just go out and do his thing without the documentary that would be so cool thats spoken like a true hoorordunx!!!!!!!!!!! you rock bro
Johnny Bisco Monday 5/12/2008 at 01:40 AM | 11396
I want to thank the Beer.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 5/12/2008 at 02:53 AM | 11401
I agree, I would love to see Leslie Vernon continue. Hatchet was a sweet flick too that could warrant a sequel....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 5/12/2008 at 03:44 AM | 11402