Forums Horror Collectibles
Psychopath H1

Anyone have any pics of the Psychopath H1 from the prop shop?

I am really close to buying one of these and wanted to see some pics of ones people had purchased.
myersman78 Saturday 9/12/2009 at 10:18 AM | 54528
Anyone have any pics of the Psychopath H1 from the prop shop?

I am really close to buying one of these and wanted to see some pics of ones people had purchased.

first off welcome to HorrorBid. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I don't have any Psychopath H1 pics but I can show you my Prop Shop H2 for what little bit that might help. I will tell you this. Casey does AMAZING work and you won't be upset with whatever veron you settle on...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/12/2009 at 05:12 PM | 54543
welcome to the forum also and booman that mask is

customcritters Saturday 9/12/2009 at 05:43 PM | 54546
Thank you both for the welcome and that mask is AMAZING!!!

You might have just giving me a little more to think about after seeing that one!!!!

This is going to be my first mask purchase well nce I purchased the old Don Post (the mask) haha!!

Long time ago!!!!

I have been looking for a while now and I guess I have been a little gun shy about pulling the trigger on a purchase.

I was worrried about zing seeing how I have a smaller head.

I only wear a ze 7 in a fitted ball cap.

That has been the biggest thing that has kept me from jumping on one.

Casey said his mask are not over zed and it should fit me well.....

Most of the pics I have seen of people wearing his mask look like they fit them pretty snug which is a big plus!!!

Thanks for those pics that is an awsome mask and now you migh have just shifted my interest a bit!!!!!!
myersman78 Saturday 9/12/2009 at 06:45 PM | 54552
casey does great work no matter which way you go myersman. he is a very respected member of this te. and boo that mask is ck!

pamelavoorheesRIP Saturday 9/12/2009 at 07:42 PM | 54560
Welcome aboard and I would certainly buy one if I had the cash. casey's work is exceptional IMO and many others.
cropsy Sunday 9/13/2009 at 01:45 AM | 54578