Forums Horror Collectibles
Custom Light Up Jason Mask

just thought this forum would appreciate this. i bought some light up branded friday the 13th stand off ebay and had some real beat mask attached to it. it was a promo item sent to a video store. but it had a great wooden stand with the logo already on the wood and a light in place with a switch. i decided i must win the auction so i can take off the stock mask and replace it with a generic neca one. in my mind i was doing this just to put it back on ebay and profit but after taking these pics i decided on keeping it for now. it looks amazing in the dark. i decided to share this with the forum, hope you all enjoy. DSCN0851.JPG DSCN0853.JPG DSCN0855.JPG i eventually want to get an extra custom expenve mask and replace it with the neca one but all of those masks are currently on hoods so i didnt want to leave the hood blank haha so for now the neca masked will be placed on the light up stand.
dead Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 01:01 AM | 55109
That is very cool. Did they have more? I wouldn't mind doing one of them up.
cropsy Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 01:30 AM | 55113
That is very cool. Did they have more? I wouldn't mind doing one of them up.

as far as i know the guy i bought it from worked at a video store or something and they sent him this promo friday the 13th item from the new movie.

it was the only one i have ever seen on ebay but if i will keep my eye out for more
dead Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 02:48 PM | 55147
That's really cool...looks great :)
kweandee Wednesday 9/23/2009 at 07:06 PM | 55194
Thats pretty cool and all but thats kinda a rare piece to mess up. Ive seen them go for 300-400 dollers to collectors. But, thats my opinion
horrorpropsstore Thursday 9/24/2009 at 02:24 AM | 55208